Helpful Handy Household Tips & Tricks
The P of Panty
- Is your pantyhose broken? It is not useless yet!
- Is your pearl or bead chain broken? Put pantyhose around the vacuum tube, a little bit inside and suck them all in there.
- Lost your eye lens? The vacuum also with a pantyhose in the tube.
- Use a panty in a can of paint, it prevents lumps on the brush
- Hook your bra strips through a paperclip to keep them in place under your shirt.
- You can reset almost any device with a paperclip.
- Always have a handful of pegs in the kitchen to close sugar, coffee, chip bags, etc., with a peg
- Get the pencil spring out, before you throw an empty pencil away. You can use the spring to strengthen cords.
- If you have a little or no pension ahead, you can do something about it, join Wealthy Affiliate and work towards an addition to your pension.
Pet bottle recycling
- Use the neck and cap of a pet bottle to seal plastic bags
- Fill pet bottles half with water, put them into the fridge, fill the other half when you need cold water and a cooling element on a warm day.
- Take a picture of your shopping list before you go into town. So you can not lose him.
- If you want to buy something in a matching color for your interior, take a picture before shopping.
- Take a photo of business cards you want to remember. Then you will not have to look for it later.
- Take screenshots of great ideas and save them into your idea folder.
- Stick a post-it note to the wall and fold it halfway back up, where you want to drill a hole. You will catch most gravel.
- Do not throw away your ink cartridges at once when it says empty, wait another hour and print as much as children’s drawings as you can.
- If your printer has no black ink left, change the color to #010101 for 99% gray.
When you have a household tip starting with a P, please leave your tip below, I would appreciate that very much.