Helpful Handy Household Tips & Tricks
The H of Hair
- If you don’t own a special equipment to remove hair or fluff from clothes, wind tape backwards around your fingers and grap all hair and fluff.
- You can get hairbands in all colors, when the loop is missing from your belt, use a hairband in the same color.
- You can use hair clips to lead plants
Heavy object (move)
- when you want to move a heavy object. For instance the base of the parasol, put a rope around it and pull it to the place of destination
- To move a closeth or machine upstairs, pull bands around it, two man above pulling, and one below steering
- Grow herbs yourselves, eg. Celery, parsley, mint and basil, grind them in a food processor in a lot of water, throw in a sieve and freeze them in bags per tablespoon or in ice cubes. All winter you have fresh herbs from the garden, for example in: lettuce, soup and mashed potatoes (be careful with dill and tarragon, it tastes somewhat overbearing)
When you have any Tips & Tricks for me starting with a H please leave your comment beneath, I will apprecia lte that very much.
By Loes Knetschby