Manual Fun Wobbly Hand
What do you need?
- An empty supplement jar
- strong magnet (s)
- Stanley knife
- hot bradawl
- Adhesive foil
- Double sided tape
- A clip or empty tape roll
1. Cut off the bottom
2. Cut the jar, use about half of it
3. Glue a strong magnet in the lid or make holes and glue the magnets in the holes
4. Let the child draw their hand and take a picture
5. Print the picture and glue it on the cardboard hand, plastify the hand with adhesive foil.
6. To get more grip you can glue an empty adhesive tape roll in the end with hot glue, and attach the hand on it. You can also use an old suspenders clip.